Saturday, April 26, 2014

Girly girl with a half sleeve tattoo?




NONAME 4 N


I am thinking of getting a half sleeve tattoo.
It is going to be a castle at night and it is going to have like rapunzel hair and he is going to try to animate me as rapunzel with my face but her hair and im going to then draw an outline of a prince and when i meet my "prince" i will fill him in. (i know kinda chessy)
then i want a star's in the night and they repersents the people i care most about so everytime it will be a star for my close family and best friends and then having a colorful shooting star that wil repersent my daughter. I am just afraid because of my tattoo my type of guys won't approach me. Cause i am into the jock type of guys or the long haired blonde country boy. But not like Sk8ter boys. I am 23. I just got a divorce and i am a photographer. (do that tat won't interdere with my job) plus i am nothing like the goth person i honestly have never wore black in my life i am a perky blonde. Wear a very girly style kinda the girl next door look i have been told and people think a tattoo and with my girl next door look would be so cute. so i am kinda confused i really want it but i do want a nice father figure for my child.
So if you saw me on the street with my tat what would you think even though my style is REALLY girly with skirts, dresses,
THANKS SO MUCH â¥

i know i might of posted this before but i need a little more answers thanks



Answer
Sorry, but this sounds like a really bad idea to me.

First you don't sound certain yourself and these things are for EVER - you need to be sure you'll still think it's a good idea when you're 50 because that's sure as hell not going away once it's done.

Second, sleeve tattoos on girls are... well I was going to say just nasty, but in fairness if it's what the girl really wants, that's her call. So let me say instead that I find them hugely unattractive, and I think that's an opinion shared by a large proportion of the male population, at least the more 'mainstream' male population. I would never be attracted to a girl with a sleeve tattoo, and neither would most professional guys I know. It doesn't matter what else you're wearing or how 'girly' you dress - a big inky splat on your arm is going to dominate your look for the rest of your life - and that look is NEVER going to be girly. Oh and the whole 'oh you should love the person...' argument really doesn't work with something you choose to do in my view - if I chose not to wash I wouldn't expect girls to overlook that and love me for me....!

By the way - posting this question in the tattoos section is bound to get a lot of support of the 'go for it' type, because the section is frequented by tattoo fans. Their views are unlikely to be representative of the population as a whole, and regardless of that only YOU are going to have this thing on your arm for the rest of your days. So proceed with caution. Great, great caution!

Are pin up girl tattoos girly?

Q. I was wondering if I got a tattoo of a pin up girl maybe on a Harley Davidson it would be classed as girly?


Answer
and as we all know
tattoos are UNNATURAL!

anyhow super tacky! oops!

Just B NATURAL
( & that means you don't have to shave your legs )

Natural is best!

Smile .................................................... Mother Nature Loves U!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment