Monday, April 21, 2014

What do you think about a 16 year old girl getting a tattoo?

Q. I'm not like a rebel child AT ALL, but i think they're adorable!

I would never get anything large - but I'd love a little design on my lower left tummy by my hip bone, or a little butterfly design on my lower back.

(My guy friends say that when a girl has a tattoo on her lower back it's a Tramp Stamp. But i disagree, I think they're cute. Thoughts about this as well?)


Answer
I got one when I was 15 and I regret it now, 11 years later. I would wait if I were you... once you decide exactly what you want and where you want it, give it a year. Then if a year passes and you still want it, get it. If a year passes and you don't want it, then you saved yourself some regret! :)

What tattoo design should I get and where?

Q. I don't want anything big. This would be my first tattoo and most likely my only. I was thinking of getting one on my ankle or my wrist?

Also, what design should I get? I'm a girl :) I don't want a traditional one like a butterfly or a rose or a star. I wanted something unique.

Any ideas?


Answer
Get the word Enigma tattooed on you. Make sure the inks are different gradient colors as the word is spelled out




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment