Saturday, April 26, 2014

Ideas for first tattoo ?




ADW23


what is a qood idea for a first tattoo.
-- i was thinkinq somethinq with my moms name but idk where or what of.
-- also my name but again where and what kind of design.

I LIKE UNIQUE IDEAS SOMETHING THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT HAVE.



Answer
something that you like! and not a girl/boyfriends name and definitely not mum or dad. their are some really interesting Celtic art that would make nice tattoos. if you want to make sure its original get a copy of what you want of the net or out a book and take it to a tattooist that does free hand and have it done that way then theirs no hop of any one else having the same. tattooist who draw custom designs tend to charge more than those who use transfers but their work is quite often better quality (in my experience)

can anyone design a tattoo for me of a guardian angel a modern design maybe kneeling down over a little girl?




imjustjr2


i recently lost my daughter and the contant reminder is to much i think this tattoo will help me coupe with the pain by the way im male i will even pay for it i dont have much so be resonable thanks to anyone that replies


Answer
I am sorry for you loss. Ask the tattoo artist that will be doing your tattoo. I am sure they can draw you up a design. I will be having a tattoo artist draw up a teddy bear for the loss of my daughter.
Also try googling free tattoo designs. I have tried that and found many websites.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment