Monday, April 21, 2014

What is sexier on a girl: large or small tattoos?

Q. Multi colored hair,daring style,quite afew piercings.


Answer
Depends on the preference of another person, but larger tattoos are definitely more sexy. I'm straight, but I find that girls with tattoos look sexier than without. I also feel this way since I'm a girl, and have a large tattoo. Some people don't like tattoos, but that's in the eye of the beholder. Go for what you want, because it doesn't matter what other people think or prefer it's what you think and prefer. Don't let other peoples opinion influence your decision because in the end whatever you get is going to be on YOUR body.

Guys only- What do you think of small tattoos on girls?




keeeekstat


I'm not talking about girls covered in tattoos or even girls with tramp stamps. I just wanna know what guys think about one or two small tattoos on a girl.

Guys, what do you think of these places?
-Back of the neck
-Ankle
-Low stomach/hip



Answer
if you truly want a tattoo...a symbol on your body that really means something.. then do it.. dont worry about what anybody else thinks about it...
there are plenty of guys who think tattoos are hot...

by the way....
i am a female
i have a piece that covers my chest and wraps down my arm
i have tattoos on the other arm, as well as back, neck, fingers, wrist etc...
and just for the record i work in corporate america.. and i have a partner (yes im a lesbian) who thinks im the sexiest thing in the world....
so im doing pretty dang good if i do say so myself...
if you want a tattoo... get it honey... its your body.... you cant make decisions like that depending on what guys think.....

good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment