Sunday, April 20, 2014

How to change this tattoo design to seem less dark/emo?

Q. I was thinking of getting a realistic open cut wound on the inside of my forearm stitched up with music notes. Could I move it somewhere else on my arm?


Answer
I don't know.. Maybe, have it across your back or higher chest. I don't if this is a guy or girl. Talk to the guy at the tattoo shop and maybe he could draw something not so emo'ish lol Sorry Didnt help to much.. :/ I would if I could!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtaoR_TKm6DVrygqE9cbAtTty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20121108163218AACu7vV

A tattoo design for an Emo-rocker girl on her wrist? ?

Q. Just a tattoo design that has a message. A survival one. Or a message that says You can't stop me. Thanks! (I want a wrist tattoo design)


Answer
Speaking of stopping you ... a wrist tattoo can stop you from getting a job or you would have to cover it everyday for work. Now that would make you feel all Emo for sure.


/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment