Sunday, April 20, 2014

Tattoos on girls: Hot or Not?

Q. I'm getting them regardless, but my best girl is trying to talk me out of it. Her argument is that guys don't like girls with tattoos. Mine, is that if he's worth it, he shouldn't care about my tattoos. But I might as well ask the world to see how other guys think.

I'm getting three--all of them script quotes. One is on my foot, one on my side, and one on the back of my shoulder. And possibly something a little more spicy near the bikini line. ;)

Also, what are your personal feelings towards tattoos? Do you have any?


Answer
your right :)

it shouldnt matter about tattoos or anything else for that matter. yet i suppose some people dont like them and others do. its all about preference, there are so many people in the world that no matter what you do there will be someone out there who isnt happy with it. do what you want to :)

personally i love tattoos on girls. especially colourful ones. pretty much all my girl mates have tattoos.

do what your planning to, get them and dont care what other people think :)

i have 27 cartoon characters on my arm, i only know a couple of people who like it, most other think its childish and lame, yet i love it so dont care what any of them say, even the ones who do like it.

as long as your happy with yourself then no one else matters!

EDIT: just to add..... tattoos are not something that should be hidden, ok maybe for work its a good idea not to get a giant tattoo on your face or hands but dont get a tattoo just to hide it, get a tattoo because you like it. tattoos should be shown off even if your the only one who likes it :)

Tattoos on girls..hot or not? And why would they be hot/not?

Q.


Answer
Too many girls mistakenly believe that guys think girls with tattoos are hot because guys compliment the girls on the tattoos. What's really happening is the guy thinks the girl is slutty and the guy thinks that he has a chance at an easy score.

Except for the horn dogs, most guys think tattoos on a girl are a turnoff.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment