Thursday, May 29, 2014

Do tattoo artists get annoyed if they get a lot of stupid request?

Q. I mean, if enough people came to me and asked for something stupid, I would get annoyed


Answer
Yes.

My tattoo artist regularly talks about the types of tattoos he hates doing on Facebook. "Anybody need an inspirational quote in their ribs, or infinity symbol on their wrist?" is a recent status of his.

One time, while he was tattooing me, he was the only artist in the shop that day, and some girls came in giggling and he stopped tattooing, sighed, and muttered to me "They're going to ask for some stupid horoscope shit off the walls, I know it. Break time while I go talk to them". He got up, put on his nice guy face, and sure as shit, they all wanted horoscope stuff. He waved me over to offer an opinion on something so I came over and all these girls got all wide eyed and freaked out looking when they saw he was tattooing under my collar bones and I was bleeding a bit. They left shortly after that. Funniest thing ever.

tattoo on inside of wrist?




Iluvufor


heyy!! i've been wanted to get a tatto on my innner left wrist, either and infinity sign or three circles 3 of different sizes inside of each other, which one should i get?? i was wondering what is the pain level and what is you pain tolerancE?? thank you!!
btw, i'm asking this for future reference so no need to freak over me, k? thx
an dhow is this question 'impossible to answer'?? i'm asking for people's experience so i can have a rough idea of what it would be like



Answer
Hi there!

If you're a girl I'd say the infinity sign! I'd probably get that when I'm older, maybe one with interlocking words :) It is painful getting a tattoo, it's unavoidable. But if your tattoo is large, you'll probably have to be able to tolerate the pain for a longer period of time. The pain is generally the same, just a matter of how long it lasts.
I think I could tolerate the pain from a small tattoo on my wrist ;)
Hope this helped, good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment