Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Idea for 2nd tattoo? Girls input appreciated?




Mikey


I already have 3 chinese symbols going down my right side. I'm half chinese so I can pull it off unlike most. I know I want another tattoo soon, but not sure where or what. I want it to mean something to me of course. I also don't want it on my arms. I'm not religious and I wont get a tat of a stupid cross like everyone else. Girls what do you like?


Answer
You should get a portrait of Rodney Dangerfield on your stomach. Preferably a portrait of him screaming. Girls love a screaming Rodney Dangerfield stomach. Mmmmm.

Tattoos on girls......?




Kristy


What do u think of em? Hot or not? I have 2 (one on the inside of my wrist and one on my lower lower lower stomach) Been thinking of getting another one on the back of my neck.....Do u think that 2 is enough?


Answer
wow... yeah... too many... good thing you don't have one on your lower back...
lol... it carries bad stigma...
no, trust me...

oh yeah babe... you're hot already without tattoo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment