Sunday, May 25, 2014

Small sexy tattoos for a girl?

Q. I want-
A peace sign behind my ear
A treble cleft thing with a heart and music notes and stuff surrounding it at the side of my wrist.
A music line graph round my hips..



Views on these tattoos and any other ideas?:-)


Answer
I think the treble cleft would look good behind your ear.
Good luck! (:

small tattoo behind top of ear like on the cartilage?




Paige


would a small tattoo of a music note be hidden if i got it on the back of my ear where the cartilage is?

http://www.aintreehospitals.nhs.uk/Library/hospital_services_images/Ear.jpg

see the cartilage? like on the back of that.

I need to hide it from my mom.



Answer
If you're a girl with long hair, then it's definitely easy to hide there. If you have shorter hair, it's still easy to hide but at times, you may be able to see it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment