Sunday, May 25, 2014

Question about tribal tattoos on girls?




Teddyfinch


I've been researching different tribal designs for a shoulder piece and I was wondering why you mainly see men with large tribals on their shoulders? I didn't used to see a lot of girls with tattoos on their wrists and forearms until I got mine and now it seems every other chick has one.

Is it taboo for a girl to have a large tribal tat on her shoulder? Or has anyone else heard of any girls getting that done?
No name, I'm married and don't bend over for anyone. I also am not egotistical because I have tattoos. The people with the bigger tattoos seem to be nice people while the sissies with the tiny heart or rose on their foot seem to think they're the baddest mama out there because they have a drop of ink in them. Thanks for your opinion, though and at least you got 2 points.
Wos Krrrristen, could you sound any more racist? I do happen to be American Indian and shockingly, we have access to THE INTERNET. Would you suggest I get a cute little rose on my ankle? Sorry, but I'm not the type of girly girl that wears cutsie cowgirl hats like you. I already have a large tribal on my left shoulder, a medium tribal on my wrist and a large one on the back of my neck. Having girly girls like you laugh behind my back means nothing because it means you don't have the guts to say anything to my face. =)
sn00p: His kind is common. You'll have to keep me updated if he returns your email. I know he won't show up at your place cuz you Canadians have crazy laws lol. Not the same as here in the states where a burglar can sue the owner of the house he's robbing if he hurts himself robbing you. I know he wouldn't come to my place either because I live in Texas and we have a little gem called the Castle Law.



Answer
Hihi,
Congrats on getting your tattoo..
Tattoo reflects your personality and there are no right or wrong, just as long as you like it..
I dont find it a taboo..
I have gal frens getting tribal on their arms or leg and they look cool too..

cheers
Michelle

tattoo advice?




Naomi P


I can't wait to get my first tattoo... My only problem is the design. I want it to symbolize my spirituality. It should have a star of David, hamsa hand, ankh and eye of horus. and thats just to start. I'm thinking that they should be in a circle and they should be interlocked by either some intricate celtic knot or a snake or tribal design. But i don't know an artist and am getting it done in a town that i visit on the weekends once a month three hours away so its hard to get into a parlor to talk to a tattoo artist about it... Tell me what ya think! I'm very open to suggestions.
I don't give a shit if you like the idea or not. This tattoo means a lot to me. And yes, I am working on the design so that I like it when I get old. And I couldn't give a shit if you think it'll make me look skanky. I don't know you and I don't want to have sex with you so I DONT CARE
Also, I have researched this. I know what to look for in an artist, in a shop, and how to take care of it. I just need to figure out how to design the tattoo.
*sigh* i've wanted this for years. and it doesn't matter if i change, then it represents the way i am now. im not tattooing a boyfriends name, i'm tattooing my spiritual beliefs of the time and that is something special that stays with you your whole life.
if you are not giving advice about how to get the design down, then dont leave anything. i've wanted this same design for YEARS. just now i'm old enough and have money for it.



Answer
Ugh, don't do it. Tattoos on girls are skanky.

Additional:

Sweetie, if you don't want people's opinions, don't ask questions. Free world and all that.
Be careful answering her questions, she sent me a email full of F this and F that.
Wow. Calm down and find peace and happiness. YIKES




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment