Friday, May 30, 2014

i need first tattoo ideas?




Angel grl


ok so im sure everyone who goes to get their first tattoo arnt really sure what to get. most people base their tattoo off of something thats significant to them, but i dont really have anything significant to me other than my family. I dont want something that EVERY girl has like butterflies. so ideas and pictures would be great. im thinking of getting it on my lower back or maby my shoulder. whats a good place to get your first tattoo?


Answer
http://tattoos-for-women.org/tattoo-designs-for-women/

Here's a website with great girl tattoo ideas and articles for that first tattoo.

Tattoo Ideas for Girls?




HAZE THA Q


My Guy friend just got a tattoo that says "fuck bitches" so if a girl was to get something like that what would it be..."fuck dawgs"? or what. I want to get something like that but idk what. Can yall help me. I know its not appropriate for a girl to rock something like that but i just would like to know. Thanks


Answer
Try writing it on with Sharpie where everyone (parents and grandparents included) can see it (make sure you go over it after bathing and such just to keep it nice and clear)... for maybe a week or two. Go to the mall, family reunion, shopping, out to a fancy restaurant making sure that it is not covered or hidden in any way. See how cool you think it is by then, that should help you make your decision. It may open your eyes to how much fun the rest of your life is going to be having that tattoo! Oh, yeah, and then try covering it up and turning it into something else with some more Sharpies and see how that turns out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment