Thursday, May 29, 2014

wrist tattoo? design?




2/08 is th


im getting my babies initials on my wrist when it gets here. i have my husbands name on my hipbone with little stars around it. do you think i should put some design around the initials or just the initials?? what should i put???
you guys crack me up with this whole " if you want to get a job" i have tattoos and work in a lawfirm but i know how to cover them up.



Answer
It could depend on whether your baby is a girl or a boy. Som sort of squiggily design would be cute around either i believe, hmmmm that is a tough question. Just the initials could look nice too, you could put them in a really cool font.

Star Tattoo Designs for Girls?

Q. i am a good and looking for tattoo.. i want a star, nice ones u can intro? but im only 16.. will my mom nag?


Answer
Honestly, that depends on your mum sweetie. But generally, any mum would nag especially when you're only 16.

If you're really keen on getting a tattoo, just get it. It's your life. Your mum will be furious no doubt. But she'll cool down. Of course don't get too absurd and get a BIG star tattoo design on your shoulders. It's gonna piss her off.

Go for something small first I'd suggest. Like a small star tattoo design on your wrist.

http://www.moretattoodesigns.com/top-star-tattoo-designs/

The 5th star tatoo design for girls looks pretty slick in my opinion for starters.

You should like it sweetie. Since you're young, read up on the basics of tattoo as well ya. It's gonna help you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment