Sunday, May 25, 2014

Would you date a girl with 4 tattoos?




Andy


I have 4 but they are pretty tasteful and they are where you can hide them, except I have a big on my foot but other than that they only show when I wear certain shirts or a swimsuit.
Someone called me trashy the other day but I don't think I am, I just think tattoos are hot.



Answer
Yes,I think tattoos on girls are sensual and hot, especially foot tattoos :)
So don't cover them up, be barefoot as much as possible showing your foot tattoo.

Foot Tattoo........?




dakotarose


Here is my foot only 2 hours after the tattoo was done. I had posted a few weeks ago about the pain of a foot tattoo and promised to get a pic for you guys that answered my question to see. It has so much meaning to me and Iove it....what do you think? (for anyone who didnt read my previous post the tattoo is in memory of my baby girl who passed away at birth. Her name is Christa Noelle = CNH (H is for last name that I wont post here!!) :)http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=61686111&albumId=2222423


Answer
that is absolutely gorgeous, the tattoo artist , apparently had good experience in feet, for its very difficult if you dont have any experince in it.. foot can be tricky & bony!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment