Monday, May 26, 2014

tattoo ideas!!!?




shelley l


im a girlie girl and wanna get a tattoo..i already have one that i love but i want one more...i want it to be small and classy any ideas????


Answer
a lady bug

Tattoos on girls trashy or classy?

Q. Okay, so I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for some time now. It wouldn't be something stupid that I'm really going to regret when I'm 60+ or something that everybody has just because everybody has it. I'm not really looking for something extremely unique either. So I was thinking of getting the tattoo on my ribs(not my entire side) and have it say "Salvati par grazia" (saved by grace) or "tetelestai"(It is finished) or SBGTF(stands for: Saved by Grace through Faith) but I'm not sure on either of those ideas just the placement. I was wondering, first of all, what you think of my ideas and secondly, do you think girls with tattoos look trashy?
Thanks in advance!
oh, and my tattoos are in a different language because I think tattoos in english look really boring. Just my opinion


Answer
Class is in how you carry yourself. If you act like trash, you will be perceived as trashy. If you act classy, you will be perceived as classy. Plain and simple.

Now, don't get me wrong here, if you go to a shitty tattoo artist and get terrible art of like, a car from Nascar that says "Redneck For Life" underneath, yeah, okay, that's trashy.

But a good, well done tattoo honestly enhances beauty. Get good art, carry yourself with class, and you will be fine




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment