Sunday, June 8, 2014

any one think tattoos are all hype?




otherway


when i was in 10th grade i remmber talking to some friends about how i wanted alot of tattoos there response "tats are so lame" 3 years later those same friends are the ones getting tattood all over telling me to "get some tats" and now i think there lame

idk why but tattoos usd to seem like they held a deep meaning to me now they seem like taking a piss

idk not alot of things bother me im super lenient when it comes to MANY THINGS but when i see a cute girl with a chest tattoo of tinker bell it bothers me so much



Answer
tattoos that other people have that lack any meaning are pretty lame. when someone gets a beat tribal tattoo because they want their biceps to look sexy for the fat chick down the road, it's definitely lame. but their are a lot of tattoos that are just simply amazing for the art aspect. then on top of that, the meaning that many tattoos hold are their too. so when you say a cute girl that has a tinker bell tattoo on her chest is all the hype, you're probably right, unless she's super hot and puts out A LOT. give a good target to aim at ;)

lemme kno wat u think bout my tattoo idea?




luv4u859


but anyways this will be my future tattoo..
my favorite quote is what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger, so i'm gonna get that on my foot (thinkin the left one) and have a heart or star by it (leaning more towards the heart) tell me wat u think?

and are there any pros n cons of foot tattoos? i kno they hurt like a *****, but other than that i don't kno any other pros or cons lol..

thanks for readin..ttyl

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d24/babygirl54023/?action=view&current=tattoo.jpg

cursive or print?

i kno its a problem wit it fitting on my foot..n i'm tryin to figure that out
another thing, what is a good font i could choose?



Answer
Personally, I think that is too much for just one foot. The bigger your font, the clearer the tattoo. I think it would look good separated, the first part on one foot and the second on the other...but kind of curved around the outer side of the top of your foot, curving towards your toes...if you get what I am saying. The great thing about tattoo places is that they usually have a big font book that you can look at and find your favorite.

My first tattoo was on my foot...and a rather big piece too. It took about two hours to do and a lot of people told me I was crazy for going for my foot for my first tattoo but it was where I wanted it. I think the pain was pretty tolerable...nothing like on my ribs. The outline got up to about a 7 on a scale of 1-10 and the shading about a 5. However, everyone has a different pain tolerance so it might hurt you a bit more or less. I found that the closer to my ankle it was and the closer to my toes it was, the more it hurt...but in the middle wasn't bad at all.

Some cons about feet tattoos are that they aren't covered from the sun a lot during the summer time...If you're like me, I live in flip flops when its hot. The sun can really fade away the tattoo. You always need to put sunscreen on it if you're going out and the sun is on. It's really good for it.

Another con for me is that I am kind of a girly girl at times and want to wear cute sandals with like gems or designs on them...but they usually break up my tattoo and it looks weird...so I stick to more plain shoes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment