Saturday, June 14, 2014

Tattoos. 16 years old?




ChErRy


How do these sound. I dont want to rush into them. Also dont say anything about my age. I have been through more than many adults.

I already have the chinese symbol for courage on my right foot. it is blue with black out line.

i want "Ne Regrette Pas" on my right wrist. it is french for "No Regrets"
on my left ankle i want angel wings on the outside and devil pichfork on the inside (everyone has good and evil)

i want a star on my left shoulder blade that says "Wish upon a Star" inside.

I think women can have tattoos and still be professional. I would like to be a doctor someday. Most clothes i will be wearing will cover most of my body, so visibility will not be a problem.

Why do people think women should not have tattos? I think it is self expression. I also like piercings.
cant play vid. D:
i do have a reason for all my tattoos i want. glad people finally understand that



Answer
I think its dumb when people say that girls shouldn't get tattoos, nobody said they were designed for just men.

It just shows a girl who is tough enough to show who she is, and express herself, and let everybody know.

I think your ideas are good, cause they all have a good meaning, and in decent places.

Im getting one tomorrow! (:

Tattoo Designs Please?




Charlene


So I have an ankle/ foot injury that will be with me the rest of my life. However, running is my passion, so I refuse to give up on my love of it. I recently injured that ankle very extensivly this past week, I'm a very lucky person because it could have been worse. So i want to get a foot/ ankle tattoo that says "I can go the distance" I was wondering if anyone knows some links/designs for that, and i'm a girl so I don't want it to be manly lol. Help please?


Answer
If you are a runner, don't ink your ankle ! Take care of your body!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment