Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Guys in the age 19 range?




tallyluver


What do you think of belly button peircings on girls? Whould it be a good or bad move if the girl was considering to be a model? Honest answers please :)


Answer
Okay, I want to be a model also, and I've been considering to get a belly piercing too, but i id my research on modeling. in the fashion business, allot of designers look for models who can show off their designs, but some of them want a natural look for a model, meaning no tattoos, or piercings in unusual places. But some don't mind. its up to you if you really want a belly piercing. Because it could get infected and you could be scared.
For me to answer on that, I would say don't do it. It may look good, but I would just go for a all natural look, to be a model.

What shall I do at my sleepover?

Q. So far i want to cook something, make some beauty products and watch a film. I want unusual ideas...but not dirty please!! Its an all girls thing with 3 others...thank yoo!!


Answer
my daughter had a sleep over and we decorated cookies once that was fun, also you could get a chocholate fountain with lots of things to dip and make that a fun dessert. you can also do a fun breakfast omlette. take all the ingredients you want and scramble some eggs in a bowl, place some of the eggs in a plastic ziplock bag along with the items you want in your omlette, you than take the bags and place them in boiling water for exactly 14 minutes makes a perfect omlette and is fun to do. You can also get the pens you use for making Hemp tattooes and each do designs on eachother. those are alot of fun, You can always do make overs on eachother to, each pair up and do eachothers hair and make up all silly.

HAVE A GREAT TIME




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment