Saturday, June 14, 2014

Symbol for strength overcoming hardships?




mackenzieb


I have been searching for something that symbolizes inner strength or overcoming adversities, as I want to get a tattoo. I don't really want any words, and I want something kind of feminine as I am a girl. Something small too. Help please!


Answer
http://celtic-tattoo.net/celtic_tattoo_designs.aspx... one symbol means inner strength. Very cute and could be made as small as you want.

Tattoo..............?




Ashley


I'm a 15 year old girl and I want to get a tattoo. I really want to get something meaningful. My dad said I should probably get one on the back of the neck, so that's probably where I will get it. I don't know what I should get, but here are a few ideas that I had:

Hearts?
Stars?
A scorpio symbol
'Lucky Charm' written in fancy letter with a little four leaf clover (I'm Irish, just to let you know)
Just some four leaf clovers
Something written in Chinese, like 'Strength' or 'Love'
'Live, laugh, love'
I've also been thinking about getting something in remembrance of my granfma that died about a year ago. We were pretty close and I miss her a lot.

If you have any ideas, please let me know!

P.S. Please don't answer if all you're going to do is lecture me about how young I am.



Answer
You said you want something meaningful, and then you listed off a bunch of generic stuff that really means nothing to anyone. Yeah, you're irish but how important is that to you really?
I think you need to wait until something REALLY meaningful hits you. Don't waste the spot that you like on something that really doesn't strike a chord for you. If you can't specifically pick what you want, and you're leaving it up to a bunch of strangers, you're not going to care about this tattoo in a couple of years.

When you think of something really meaningful, you will know it and you won't leave it up to anyone elses opinion.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment