Saturday, June 14, 2014

Tattoo opiniooooonnnn, pleaseeeeeeeeeee?




me and alw


Heyyyy .

Well this is whats going on...

I wanted to get this tattoo ( the picture below all the text ) in my pulse, it wouldnt be that big , but even though people keep telling me how awful having it on that part of my body can be in the future when it comes to get a job... I just wanted to know ur opinion... if i didnt get it on my pulse i was thinking to place it on my belly button near to one of my hip's side. Which place do u guys find better? :)

http://media.photobucket.com/image/calve%20de%20sol%20tatoo/nathaliagrun/tatuagem.jpg



Answer
Hey, I have the same tattoo, on my right wrist. A lot of girls get that. I'm adding onto mine to make it unique, but I still love it as is.
I think it would look really cute on the hip, but don't get it too close to your belly button if you plan on getting pregnant.
Oh, and I'm not sure what you mean by in your pulse- is that the wrist?
If so, then yea, it will be a pain for some jobs, but if you're like me and are okay with having to wear long sleeves or big bracelets over it all the time, then go for it!

A Girl with a belly button ring vs. A Girl with a tattoo on her lower back?




InspirAsia


which do you prefer? ladies answer for what you prefer on you?

and if you dont like neither. than its cool.



Answer
the belly button ring because i can remove it at any time. The tatoo on the lower back can be stretched during pregnancy therefore being ruined or even aging skin can ruin the tatoo it's also permenant you can only remove it if your willing to pay 500 buks to undergo some kind of lazer or sergical routine. We get a lot of tatoos we regret when we're older so it just raises the bar even higher for my liking of peircings. If you take one out sure it'll leave a scar, but whats a small scar compared to a larger darker blob right?..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment