Friday, June 13, 2014

I need help with tattoo designs?




R


So ever since I was young I loved certain anime movies, but as I got older I watched a good amount that I absolutely love. I never got into anime TV shows (except 1- Avatar the last air bender). I really wanted to come up with a tattoo that incorporated the following movies that I love:
My Neighbor Totoro
Kiki's delivery service
Howl's Moving Castle
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
Grave of the Fireflies
(and or Avatar)

I really wanted something not cute, but spiritual or memorable. Also I really find the four elements of avatar interesting so that can be a separate idea if anyone has any ideas. Overall I just really have been thinking of it as an idea and was wanting some input.

Also I need to know about placement and size. I was considering getting a sleeve, but I'm a girl and its not very professional. I have room on my calf muscles, and most of my back (but on my upper back I have a trinity symbol in the center)-willing to work around it.

Lastly, I would like advice on one other design. My mom thinks I am VERY lucky and wanted me to get a tattoo that involved luck. I would like some good ideas of lucky symbols or any ideas you have.

One more pointer- I only want tattoos in Black and white with shading [NO COLOR]

Thanks for any help!



Answer
This has too many elements in it to be designed here. You need to sit down with a tattoo artist and work with them.

Anyone like designing tattoos?




Wendy Pfis


I'm just turning 17 so I have a year to think through these things, no worries, but I wanted to know if anyone out there likes designing original tattoos. If anyone would send me one, it would be awesome :D
I only like black and white tattoos, and nothing huge. I like peace and love and weed, but obviously I don't want a pot leaf plastered on my arm (thanks, America). And I'm a girl. Okay, thanks ^^
I won't pay for anything. If you're not satisfied having your art displayed on skin, then I can't help you (although I do understand). I would be happy to send you a picture once I got it, though :)
people saying they will: thanks? please do? I guess if you are confused where to send them, send them here: wendypfister95@gmail.com



Answer
I could design you few. I think I'm pretty good at that and designed few for myself. I'm going to get tattoo I designed myself.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment