Thursday, June 12, 2014

Tattoo design...........?




mvg120


I want to get a small tattoo on my ankle, and I want it to sympolize my love of travel and my restlessness. I'm an army brat and move all the time, and I'm the definition of an "anywhere-but-here" girl, and want a tattoo to represent that. Any ideas? I'm thinking maybe a bird or something...


Answer
you can get a sparrow...or maybe an airplane

Maori Ankle Tattoo Help?




Molly <3


iv done some thinkin and have made up my mind that i really want to get a tattoo around my ankle to hide a scar.. its a complete ring around my ankle so i dont really want one little design if you no wat i mean?
i was thinking of maybe getting a maori/tribal tattoo because im a kiwi though have moved to scotland so maybe if it was possible to have it translated? :S
any other ideas would help a bunch
thank yuu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Answer
hey!im an english girl who has lived in nz for 6 years now :)
i think its awesome that your showing ur culture.have you thought of maybe a silver fern?its something more unique,especially in the uk.the moari tribal design may look like the average 'tribal' tattoos people have nowadays.for example cheryl cole has a small tribal tattoo on her hand,that really resembles the original maori designs.

so i think a cute little silver fern or something would be really cute :)

hope i helped xx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment