Sunday, June 8, 2014

What is a sexy tattoo for girls?




Midnight


If you think tattoos are sexy, what kind do you think are hot? Where on the body do you think it looks good on? Do you like seeing something like celtic symbols or flowers? Would it be weird to show something like a zodiac or mythical? (Not like a unicorn or anything. Something like the celtic moon or celtic sun. Native american sun/moon. Gods and goddesses. The egyptian eye.) What kind do you like seeing on girls? If you give me a symbol can you atleast tell me what they mean?
I am thinking about getting a tattoo. I'm 17, yea I may be young but its not like I'm going to get something that's random like a dinosaur holding a flower while in a rainbow tutu... If I need to tell you about myself, like what kind of clothing I wear, to help you get a general idea, let me know. I know sometimes if someone askes questions like these you kind of need an idea to base things off of. So just let me know.
Honest opinions and only from those who actually like tattoos please. Thank you :)
Thanks cate. And the other chick, I can't see your name. It will be significant to me but I'm having a hard time choosing.
My whole family has tattoos, and they all represent something or someone special to us. Something that defines who we are. I guess I should of mentioned that part. I was thinking a celtic symbol for strength or something that will remind me of who I am through the good or bad. But I want to narrow down my research. I don't want something that will look rediculous or pathetic or ugly. I want it to be sexy yet powerful. My sister said that when she got her tat, her sellf eestem went up. Made her feel better about herself. I know I'm not her, but whether or not it boosts me up I still want something guys think is a turn on rather than a turn off. Because if its a turn off, then I will regret it. Thanks for answering though :)



Answer
I think a dinosaur holding a flower while in a rainbow tutu would be awesome. . .Just kidding.

Although I have seen heavily tatted women that look great, I generally prefer smaller tattoos on women and not very many of them. I find a rose on the back of the shoulder or something on the ankle sexy. I love celtic knot work so a celtic design would look great.

How do you feel about girls with no tattoos?




desde63


I don't have any tattoos out of respect for my body I feel like my body is fine the way it is and my skin is too pretty to mark it with ink , I hear some people say they think girls with no tattoos are "plain" but I think our self esteem and confidence is better than girls with tattoos because we accept our selves just the way we are, not saying that girls with tattoos are insecure and don't respect themselves though I just feel like tattoos take away from the beauty of a womans body and skin, but what do you think about girls with no tattoos?


Answer
Spot on!!!, Any girl/woman covered in tattoos is ugly. How could you have great sex with anyone covered in tattoos? You'd have your eyes closed enjoying the moment then when you opened your eyes and saw the tats, you'd think that they had turned into some dirty drugged up bikie or something and lose your horn. Woman look trashy with tattoos, even only one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment