Friday, September 20, 2013

How many guys like tattoos on girls?

tattoos for girls hot on Leg Tattoos for Girls
tattoos for girls hot image



sassylassy


How many like tattoos on girls an dhow many don't like it.


Answer
tats on girls are hot! but generally helps if its somthing original,, too many chics have the standard butterfly or tramp stamp. theyre still hot but when they do somthing original its sexy as

What do really attractive girls like in a guy?




beery


I've been told that I am a cute guy and I find cute girls more attractive than hot girls (im assuming most of us know the difference). Some of my buddies have told me that I could do better than some of the girls that they've seen me with. But that just seems to be my preference.

Now I'm just wondering what really hot girls standards for a guy are. Do you aim for nothing less than a really hot guy? Just curious.



Answer
Different women find different things attractive. One might be into guys with tattoos, the other might be into clean cut guys. One likes muscles, the other doesn't. Etc. Women are known to prefer different looks even more than men. Personality traits too: Some like class clowns, some like serious types, some like brooders some like happy go lucky. And so on. These are some common grounds though: good hygiene, good self esteem (not whining or using us to feel good or picking fights/putting us down with us due to anger and insecurity), honesty, ability to hold conversations of some type, sincerity (no phony lines!).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment