Thursday, September 19, 2013

What would you think of this tattoo idea?

tattoo ideas for girls designs on Finger Tattoos Best Tattoo Designs And Ideas,
tattoo ideas for girls designs image



Bob


I am wanting to get a cover up tattoo and have to decide on what I want to get. I am thinking of getting a half sleeve Hawaiian theme tattoo. I have a hula girl tattoo on my back and thought that they would go well together (sticking with one theme on my body). The half sleeve tattoo would consist of a mix of flowers, palm trees, tiki, fish, etc.

I lived in the Hawaiian islands (Maui) and am in love with the state. I will eventually be moving to Honolulu soon and living there. The tattoo would mean something to me I can keep with forever. Opinions appreciated!



Answer
it is a good idea, the design is great amnd must be very beautiful, you can tattoo it just like you want[. good luck to you!

What would be a cute upper thigh tattoo design for a girl?




Jessica


I've been looking for a cute upper thigh tattoo but want some ideas.. I want something cute and a little sexy but I want it to be a fairly big size. Any suggestions help! :)


Answer
something like a branch of flowers like cherry blossoms. that's always beautiful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment