Monday, September 16, 2013

What do you think of girls with tattoos on the lower back or lower hip?

10 best tattoos for girls on Tattoo Symbol for Sisters | Tattoo Artist Ideas
10 best tattoos for girls image



Jen P


I want to get a small tattoo on the lower hip and one on my lower hip. Do you think that will look nice or tacky?
Should i just get one of it or both?



Answer
I have a small lower back tattoo. It was my first, (of 10) and to this day it hold special meaning in my heart! I see many butterflies and other kind of unoriginal tattoo's there and that personally looks bad. My tattoo is my name the way my dad wrote in on my first Birthday card. He always had my back and loved me so I got it on my lower back. Its personally up to you though... I don't think they look trashy as long as it is small and respectful!

What do you think of employers telling people to cover up tatoos?




Big Daddy


http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-10-30-tattoos_N.htm?se=yahoorefer
This is not new i worked for a company that did not allow "NO facial piercing/hardware, no unnatural hair color and not visible tattoos or markings." One girl came in with pink hair fired that day and another was not allowed to where sleeveless shirts because of a lady bug tat on her shoulder



Answer
For places where the employee contacts the public, specially food service, an employer is within their rights to expect an employee to follow certain standards of looks. And piercings and tattoos disgust a very large number of people. And the employers do not want to drive away customers.

When you get a piercing or tattoo, you are making an important career choice, eliminating yourself from jobs where you will come into contact with people.

It is a fact of life. Get used to it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment