Thursday, September 19, 2013

What's the least painful place to get a tattoo if you have a low pain tolerance?

tattoos for girls waist on Puedes leer el art�culo completo aqu� .
tattoos for girls waist image



Katie


I know you're all going to be like well don't get one if you're worried about the pain, but shut up. Seriously. It's something I badly want and WILL tolerate pain, I just would like the least amount possible. Me and my sister are getting small, matching tattoos because we are extremely close being only a year apart. I'm a very thin, short girl for my age and I don't have a lot of fat on me. Only my thighs and arms have fat. We were thinking about the waist. NOT hip and NOT ribs but the squishy part in between. And I did the pinch test and it was alright for pain. I just need some input on this because I haven't gotten one before. I've been able to tolerate the pain of several piercings, but I know tattoos are completely different.
We're getting SMALL tattoos so would that make the pain less and quick?
I'm just terrified of pain but I want this so bad because I care about my sister and she's been waiting for me to feel ready enough to get one. I'm totally fine with the idea of it being permanent, trust me. I have no problem with it. just PAIN. I probably sound like a wimp (which I am) but this is something I really want to do.



Answer
Any place on your body that is more fatty is usually less painful. Any place near bone is usually the worst. For example, I have thigh tattoos that were not very painful, and ankle and back tattoos that hurt like hell. But if you have a low pain tolerance, consider getting one tattoo that you really love, because there aren't a tone of areas associated with little pain.

What would a woman think if she saw a man covered with tattooes from waist to feet?




rick


Right now i am covered from waist to mid shins and some tattoos covering toes, but please ladies tell me what you would think if your loved one reveled this to you , or guys with experience in this odd topic . Thx for all the opinions =)
lol lol lol 'sigh' i guess ill just have to find the one hell of a open minded girl now



Answer
There is no one answer! This is ridiculous! Do you really expect me to answer for all female kind?
If someone loves you, they love YOU! Who cares otherwise?
You don't need to look for an open minded girl, you just need to by YOU and not worry about anything but being true to who you are. You do not need to defend or explain or apologize.
When you relax and just be yourself, your true love will find you!
She may not have a single tattoo. She may be covered. She may never have given it a thought one way or another. But she will see you, and like what she sees, and that is that.
Relax, live your life, don't worry in this silly manner.
luck~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment