Friday, September 20, 2013

Would getting a tattoo on the back of your ankles hurt very much?

tattoos for girls flowers on color tattoos coverup tattoos new school tattoos flower tattoos ...
tattoos for girls flowers image



Sky


I'm aware that having needle jabbed deep into your skin dozens of time would obviously hurt, but is the back of the ankle a particularly painful place? Rank it on a scale from one (least painful) to ten (hurts like a mofo). I saw a girl with flowers tattooed on the back of both her ankles, and another with wings on them, so I was curious as to the pain level of that area. Thanks in advance.


Answer
I have a tat on my ankle, slightly towards the back and that didn't hurt at all. Though it was completely on the backside. It is hard to gauge the pain because everyone has a different threshold. For me, tattooing feels like dozens of pricks that simply burn and sting, not really pain but it also depends on location.I'd say there is a possibility it could hurt. I've known people who says it does and doesn't. Just relies on how well you tolerate the pain. The offset ankle tattoo I have was probably about a 3 with the stinging.

How will a tattoo on my hip change with pregnancy or weight gain?




Question_s


I want a shooting star on my hipbone or foot because it means something important to me.....I need a place that i can easily show off to people BUT also hide because there are people in my life who i am very close to that despise tattoos on girls especially I really respect their opinion although i do not agree & i dont want them to know....I need help deciding which spot would be better & how that tattoo could change over time with weight gain or pregnancy...


Answer
Well i have a tattoo on my hipbone and its quite big. I decided to put it there because i was also afraid that people would judge me. I don't have kids but i have a friend who has some flowers there too and she has 4 kids and her tattoo stretched but it still looks so good. nothing happened to it the 4 pregnancies, so what i am saying is that nothing Will happen to u too. people just say that to scare you.. so don't worry..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment