Thursday, September 19, 2013

Where to get a tattoo for a girl?

small tattoos for girls on rib cage on ... +rib+tattoos+sexy+girls++celebrity-tattoo-megan-fox-rib-tattoo.jpg
small tattoos for girls on rib cage image



Ella


I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of the delta symbol, small and thin, and I'm deciding between my ribcage or my wrist. any tips for which would look classier or which would look better in general?


Answer
I love rib cage tattoos, and I personally have a quite large one. It's VERY easy to conceal, which is a huge consideration when thinking of future professional opportunities. Also, your ribs are less exposed to the sun, and less prone to skin regeneration, so your tattoo will fade about half as quickly as one on your wrist. Another plus, the canvas of the ribs is larger and the tattoo will flow better with your body, rather than just being placed on your wrist. The only downfall to a rib tattoo is that they hurt like hell. However, I've heard that the wrist is fairly painful too, so I would definately recommend getting it done on your ribs!

Hope I helped! Good luck and happy inking(:

im looking into getting a rib tattoo but curious about the pain. i have a tattoo in the mid-back it hit bone.?




Gin


im a very small girl, and the tattoo that i have on my mid-back hit my spine for the majority of the tattoo. do you think that is a taste of how the rib cage will feel?


Answer
I have heard that rib tattoos can get painful. And since these are usually large pieces, look to be uncomfortable for awhile.
I know that going over my spine wasn't always rainbows and lollipops, but as I see it, the pain makes you respect it more. A tattoo is a permanent decision, and worth the price if it means enough to you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment