Friday, September 20, 2013

What is the significance of having a small tattoo on the hand in the area between the thumb and index finger?

tattoos for girls private on When Tattoos and Art Go to the Hogs  Pig Tattooing
tattoos for girls private image



xxjaded_lu


I work with an older woman who has a very small roundish tattoo on the side of her hand. I've never gotten a close up look but I could swear I'd seen that before somewhere else. I want to say it signifies something but I can't for the life of me remember. Anyone know what it means? I would ask the woman but from what I can tell she's a fairly private woman and I wouldn't want to offend anyone.


Answer
Hold ur head high , Walk up to her , smile, and speak with respect
and with purpose in your voice. The old are always willing to teach
the young . If she is Jewish , it may be from the German prison .
YOU GO GIRL . You won't offend her if u ask about her tattoo.
HEY if by chance you do ,,,,,, She is not a woman but a bit$h .
I don't think she really is. Never be shy in life . Do u hear me ????

What is considered inappropriate for tattoo's in army?




Jinxx


I'm 19 and about to join the army. I have nine tattoo's but i'm only really worried about one. It happens to be st peters cross. Which is an inverted cross if you didn't know. It is in a very private area and I'm considering not telling my recruiter. Then again it is a religious symbol and not meant to offend anyone. If anyone has any words of advice or info on army tattoo regulations i would greatly appreciate the info =]


Answer
any tattoos that are not visible shouldn't be an issue. the only thing they really care about are large visible tats or obviously offensive or gang related. i have a large tattoo with bullets in an area covered by clothes and i didn't get any complaints. you do need to tell your recruiter because when you go to meps for your physical they will strip you down to boxers (for guys) bras and underwear for girls. you will also go in with a dr where they will strip you down completely so they can do a further eval. just tell you recruiter, it'll make for less paperwork later. all he'll have you do is fill out a paper telling where your tattoos are and what they're of. no big deal.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment