Friday, September 20, 2013

I am looking for a tattoo design that incorporates scorpio and libra zodiac signs together. any ideas?

tattoo designs for girls at the back on star lower back tattoo designs for girls
tattoo designs for girls at the back image



cybersynge


I am a Scorpio woman engaged to a Libra man. Crazy, yes i know. Anyhoo, I am desperatly looking for a bad a** tattoo design that can morph the 2 signs together. I like the traditional "M" shape (if you will) of scorpio and the line with the arc shape on top for libra ( i'd settle for the scales also). Any ideas for a sweet design?


Answer
Although I don't typically encourage couple tattoos, my thought would be to place the middle shaft of the Scorpio symbol, through the hole in the Libra symbol. When you have it done, ask the artist to make the middle shaft appear to be behind the hole at the top of the hole in Libra, then in front of the bottom line. The outside shafts of the Scorpio symbols would be opposite of the middle, the left and right shafts covering the top line and going behind the bottom. Sounds complicated, but your artist will be able to visualize it. I would do the Scorpio in your favorite color, and the Libra in his. Or you could do the Scorpio in Pink, a nice dark pink, and the Libra in blue. I know, kind of cheesy, blue for boy pink for girl, but it would contrast nicely.

What are some unique tattoo designs for girls?




Lauren


Im trying to think of something I would like for my next tattoo, but dont want the usual that girls get aka butterflies, flowers, hearts etc. I want something different that will be unique. I would design something myself but cant draw for shit! Any ideas are welcomed. Thanks


Answer
A dove? A phrase, song lyrics, word or quote? Palm tree? Tiger? Elephant? An abstract pattern? Pearl in its original oyster? SpongeBob? Strawberry? Yeah, just brainstorming =] â¥




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment