Saturday, September 21, 2013

your oppinions on this tattoo?

3d tattoos designs for girls on ... Master Ink Tattoo: Shoulder and Lowerback 3d Tattoos Design For Man
3d tattoos designs for girls image



louise g


i want to get a tattoo on the lower part of my left arm of a 3d cross that says john 316 on it. it a religious tat and i wanted it for almost a year now. my parents just keep saying that type of tat is more for boys than girls and it will hurt to much and they are permanent but don't you know my dad has a rat tattooed on his arm and my mom a spider on her shoulder for an ex. my tat is important to me cause not only does it express my inner self but also expresses my dedication to my religion. how can i go about to getting them to say yes and if they do say yes does anybody know a really good tattoo shop in new jersey? do you think this tattoo is more for boys than girls??????


view it at this website below


http://www.tattoojohnny.com/tattoo-design-view.asp?sku=HAF-00021&r=12&s=small,medium,large&x=adult&m=&k=john%203:16&a=&c=bw,color&page=1



Answer
at tattoo is a tattoo
it shouldnt be compared by gender, although where you want it
might be kind of unattractive for a female to have

if your almost 18 just wait but if you got some years to go
and really want it. then you should first tell your parents
the meaning of John 3:16 and what it means to you
also your reflection on the cross and what it would mean if you got it


good luck

what do you guys think of a scorpion tattoo?




Hey


So, far this is the only design that I've liked of a scorpion:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/126/d/5/3d_scorpion_tattoo_by_ognjena-d3fp9rv.jpg

But I don't want it on my arm, I want it right above my ankle, like if it's crawling up my leg.

Oh, I'm a girl.
Well, I am a scorpio.

I've looked for other designs but I can't find any I like, they're either too cartoonish or too creepy looking.

But I'm 100% sure I want a scorpion and that I want it above my leg.
Oh, I don't want it exactly like the above link. I just like how it doesn't look cartoonish or creepy. It looks kinda real with its shadows and stuff and I like the eggs. All the other tattoos I've seen of scorpions, the legs looked f-ed up.
I meant legs not eggs. :)



Answer
Looks good. Take the pic in for reference, they're not going to copy another artist's work. They'll draw one up to your satisfaction. Enjoy your ink!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment