Tuesday, February 25, 2014

help with a tattoo!?!? pleaseee!?




britty bab


Hey so I really want to get a tattoo of a dream-catcher to show my native american heritage. The thing I need to know is how much it would be to get it on the back right of my shoulder. Probably a little smaller than the one in this picture:

http://www.thedawgpound.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/dream_catcher_tattoo_on_girls_calf.jpg

it's actually the one that I want too!

So please someone give me like an estimation of cost?



Answer
i got my dreamcatcher a month ago. costed $120.

What do guys think of a girl with tattoos?




Joleena- M


I don't mean like COVERED in tattoos. I mean like just a couple. I have my babies names on my neck, and I have a seashell on my hipbone. (my seashell is VERY small)

I want to get a dreamcatcher on my thigh/hip area(that will mostly be covered up)
But, I don't know what people will think of me. I have my tattoos in hidden places. What do guys think of grls with tattoos? Will guys think I look trashy if they met me?



Answer
You should get whatever tattoos YOU want. There will always be someone that disapproves of what you do, and you can't live your life trying to please everyone else (it's impossible).

If someone seriously thinks you're trashy because of some pictures on your skin, you don't need them in your life anyway.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment