Saturday, March 1, 2014

Anyone willing to design a tattoo for me? Free?

Q. I would appreciate it so much if someone could design this for me:



I want the quote
"There's a fire in your eyes and I hope you let it burn"

and I would like it to have a picture with it. An eye with a fire in it. I want the eye to be blue and I want it to be like a guy's eye not a girls. Design it how you think it would look good and spread the quote around as much as you want. If possible I would like "There's a fire in your eyes" to be over the eye and then "and I hope you let it burn" underneath. But however you think it looks good :)

I really appreciate the person who offers to do this for me, if anyone does.


Answer
if you want i can do my best and send me your email and i will do what you want and my email is princess_tiffany1@hotmail.com it may take a few days

Tattoo design help? Very easy 10 points?




Sophie-ann


Ok, im 15 and i want a henna tattoo. i do bellydance btw, which is my main reason. which is best for a 15 year old?
on my hand:
http://creativetorbay.com/media/images/floral-henna.jpg
On my foot:
http://m16.photobucket.com/image/henna%20flower%20designs/drumattica/HennaFoot.jpg.html?src=www
on my wrist:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/203/7/0/cherry_blossom_tattoo_on_wrist_by_AmyLou31.jpg
or this script on my wrist (hope faith, or love)
http://rlv.zcache.com/faith_hope_love_tshirt-p235931861158713869t5tr_400.jpg

also, i was thinking of getting that script on my hip too? O also, the arabic script for "the world is sweet" somewhere? Idea, tips, suggestions and input are appreciated. Thanks :)
also, remember i have to go to school with it...which will i get made fun of with? thanks :)



Answer
I discovered Henna tattoos when I was in high school and I absolutely LOVED using them. They're so gorgeous, and they can be so intricate and creative that some of them I wish I had gotten as a real tattoo! I do all my Henna research and buying at http://www.earthhenna.com/ they are very comprehensive and informative.

The hand and foot pictures you gave us are both beautiful, as is the idea of having the "faith, hope, love" script in Arabic on your wrist.....I would say, if you want the script, do that and maybe the foot one, but don't do more than that. If you do the hand one, and a wrist one, it might be too much around your hands and arms, you could do a hand or wrist and the foot in addition, but try to space it out on your body a bit.

And yeah there will probably be some kids in your school who might make fun of them, but if you love henna and the designs you've shown us, then who cares what they think or say? It's your body, and it's your right to be able to express yourself. If they want to make fun of you for expressing yourself, then they're just jealous because they are not free to do so themselves. Henna is a beautiful way to be creative and find your spiritual side, it is nothing that you should feel the need to hide or be ashamed of. Get just one of those designs done, see how it goes at school, and if all goes well, get another one done if you want.

My senior year in high school, when I was REALLY into henna (I wanted a real tattoo but my mother wouldn't let me until I was 18), I did this huge design freehand on both my legs, starting at my ankles, and going all the way up the sides of my legs till where my shorts would be. I went to school the next day when the design was a nice deep dark brown, and I got looks from the boys, the girls, and the teachers. Nobody made fun of me, nobody teased me or asked me what planet I was from, they just took one look at me and said to themselves, "there's a girl who isn't afraid to express herself how she wants to."




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment