Thursday, February 27, 2014

TATTOO IDEAS for a girl?




Jackie D


im getting a tattoo soon....im not really sure of what i want..i might get starts going down my foot but im not sure....my body is very slim/fit

10 points to person who says an idea of what i could get & where



Answer
You should definitely have an idea of what you want-- and have it be meaningful to you-- before you walk into the studio. Nothing looks worse than an "uhhh, I dunno, I just thought it looked cool I guess" tattoo.

What about your favorite inspirational quote or song lyric in a unique script? Or if you like the retro look, try something classy like a bird, heart design, or a pin-up girl.

If you want something girly, go for the obligatory butterfly or a flower you really like.

Tattoo Ideas?




yankee_swe


Does anyone here have any tattoos, or have any ideas that you want to get for yourself. If so what are they?

I also have thought about getting a tattoo with my fiance, but NOT each others names. I would like to come up with something that has the same meaning as the bff heart that each of us has but NOT that. Some kind of design that would be a cool as a stand alone tattoo for each of us but when you see them together it look even better. Hope i haven't confused anyone.



Answer
i havent gotten anything like that, but my friends did. The guy got a cool heart with tribal built into it and a sick looking key
and the girl got the matching heart and sick tribal, but she had the keyhole. And it did not look girly because of the heart...the way the artist did it was amazing. if i can find a picture i will add it onto here.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment