Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What are some unique tattoo designs for girls?




Lauren


Im trying to think of something I would like for my next tattoo, but dont want the usual that girls get aka butterflies, flowers, hearts etc. I want something different that will be unique. I would design something myself but cant draw for shit! Any ideas are welcomed. Thanks


Answer
A dove? A phrase, song lyrics, word or quote? Palm tree? Tiger? Elephant? An abstract pattern? Pearl in its original oyster? SpongeBob? Strawberry? Yeah, just brainstorming =] â¥

Whats your take on tattoos for girls?




Smile Suns


I'm a girl and I want to get a quote tattooed on my wrists half the quote on one wrist half the quote on the other i want your opinions your honest opinions i hear some guys find it unattractive for girls to have tattoos and some find it very attractive so i wanna know whats your take on it?
You girls are so sweet but i already have a boyfriend and he doesn't mind me getting a tattoo at all infact he encourages so thats not why im asking, i'm just curious about peoples thoughts on the matter.



Answer
I'm a girl also, and I like tattoos as long as they don't look very trashy or too slutty. That could be a turn-off for most guys, and some girls hate it too. But if you just want a quote on one wrist and the other half of the quote on the other, than I think, (based on what the quote is too) that it can look very pretty! And if you put some designs on it! It can turn out to be a up-lifting thing to see that quote every time your feeling down or something. It could be gorgeous and even possibly sexy/a turn on for some guys. But, if you do have someone special or want to, I think that they shouldn't care if you have a tattoo or not, it's what he feels for you that would count. The body does have a part in a relationship(Sadly, and in a vulgar way too) but if you were ever to get close to a guy and he doesn't like the tattoo then just be like "Fuck off! This is how I express myself and I won't change for you!" And walk off.... I hope this has helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment