Wednesday, February 26, 2014

i need first tattoo ideas?




Angel grl


ok so im sure everyone who goes to get their first tattoo arnt really sure what to get. most people base their tattoo off of something thats significant to them, but i dont really have anything significant to me other than my family. I dont want something that EVERY girl has like butterflies. so ideas and pictures would be great. im thinking of getting it on my lower back or maby my shoulder. whats a good place to get your first tattoo?


Answer
http://tattoos-for-women.org/tattoo-designs-for-women/

Here's a website with great girl tattoo ideas and articles for that first tattoo.

TATTOO IDEAS for a girl?




Jackie D


im getting a tattoo soon....im not really sure of what i want..i might get starts going down my foot but im not sure....my body is very slim/fit

10 points to person who says an idea of what i could get & where



Answer
You should definitely have an idea of what you want-- and have it be meaningful to you-- before you walk into the studio. Nothing looks worse than an "uhhh, I dunno, I just thought it looked cool I guess" tattoo.

What about your favorite inspirational quote or song lyric in a unique script? Or if you like the retro look, try something classy like a bird, heart design, or a pin-up girl.

If you want something girly, go for the obligatory butterfly or a flower you really like.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment