Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tattoo...?




Forever Yo


I finally decided that I want a very small tattoo after a few years of thinking it over. I want something simple and very girlie, but the problem is I want to work with children so I want to get it somewhere it could be hidden, but where? I would love to get it my hip, but i'm not the tiniest girl, nor the biggest. Where could I possibly get a small tattoo that would not effect me getting a job with children later on?
By chance would anyone know about how much a tattoo would cost me if i were to get it on my hip, and about the size of a quarter?



Answer
I have been told at work about keeping my tattoo covered, as it might offend some customers. My boss, at the time, was a complete jackass, as I did not see anyone being offended. But, a supervisor or business owner does have the option to determine whether or not a tattoo is offensive. If you are working with kids, you are of course under the scrutiny of the parents, who might really be old fashioned, and not wish for someone with tattoos to work with thier kids. Some people are like that. Any place that can be covered by modest clothing, should not be a problem.

thigh tattoos on girls?




just_curio


if you have big enough thighs and cellulite, is a tattoo going to make this more noticeable? ... trying to choose a placement for my next tattoo... but i know sometimes tattoos can make body parts look biggar and make them stand out more


Answer
Tattoos don't really cover up cellulite because the ink is opaque, you may still be able to see it through your tattoo. If they are place right it can actually accentuate your body in the right places.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment