Friday, February 28, 2014

tattoo ideas for a girl?




Jessica


im very interested in getting a tattoo once im 18. i love the quote "be the change you wish to see in the world" and i kind of like the idea of putting it vertically down my spine in small font, but i want some other ideas of where to put it, or other cool tattoo ideas.
oh, and i wont get anything in a language i dont understand, and im not too big of a fan of stars and butterflies and such :(



Answer
you can get it on your spine, down your arm, around your arm, or down the back of your leg, even on your shoulder blade. you can get butterflies, stars, flowers, fairies, cherries are very girly, or wings. if you don't care that people see it, it can be put pretty much anywhere, but if you're worried about people seeing it, be careful what clothes you wear and where you put it. if you're still not sure, you can get a henna tattoo of what you want first, and if you like it, get it permanent, if not, choose another tattoo or another place for it to go.

Tattoo ideas for 19 year girl?




bppartyer


I am a layed back girl, that likes to have fun too. I really want a tattoo. To me it is a peice of art that reflects who I am inside. I want something simple. Either words or a small picture or something. I want something about being myself, or not holding myself back. I thought about doing my middle name on my wrist. If anyone has cool ideas please help! i dont want to get some tattoo, i want something that really speaks to ME.


Answer
I have many ideas for example you can make an infinit sign whuch cuts and says love or youth continuing the sign and then continue the sign. Its hard to explain, but its really cool, its something like endless love or youth. Also you could make any sign or drawing you like or you feel identified and combine it with a sugnificative word. For example love or friendship ir youth or passion etc




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment