Friday, June 6, 2014

Is this tattoo idea lame?




Au Revoir


So I was watching star trek last night and the guy did the live long and prosper sgn with his hands and it gave me an idea to get it as a tattoo. What I want to do is get it in Chinese so there will be four chinese symbols .. One on each of my fingers .. On the front of my hand between the knuckles and crease of my hand where the fiver starts.. I would get it in that kind of white tattoo ink? Or whatever you call it.. Probably not a dark color as I don't want it really noticable.. Do you think it's lame I think it would be unreal haha. Btw I'm a 18 yr old girl ;)
lyatta yI'Ir
I've heard it all before and thought about it and I want it now and forever and this is why I'm getting it close to skin color so it's not that noticable



Answer
Get what you like. Tattoos are supposed to mean something to the person being tattooed, not necessarily to anyone else. I have a chinese symbol on my lower back and I still love it. I know a lot of people hate chinese symbols, but it's not what they think that matters. Yes, there are tattoo fads (such as butterflies, tribal, chinese symbols, hearts, etc.), but if you like it then it won't matter when it goes out of style, because it means something to you. But white ink will fade with in months, if it even shows up at all. So you might want to go with yellow or orange, those are pretty light. Or light blue, which my tattoo artist uses to make it look like white, but it won't fade like white does. Goodluck!

I need ideas for a tattoo?




keri


I'm 16 and I want a tattoo. I don't really know what I want just something small and something I won't regret in the future. I was thinking about a bird or wings that say something in the middle. Any ideas? Pleaseee & thank youuuu :)
lmao, but i wanted something either on my wrist or right above my pant line, on the side, front or back idk yet.



Answer
get a heart with angel wings on the side. don't do words or cartoons and DON'T do your lower back. you have noo idea how many girls we get coming into the shop and asking for this. we all laugh behind their backs and you don't want that.
my first tattoo was reckless spelled across my fingers so when i made a fist and stuck them together it spelled reckless.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment