Tuesday, June 3, 2014

tattoos on girls?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?




Tanya OH


honestly in a guys opinion, are tattoos on girls attractive or not? cuz i have 3 so far but they're all kinda small.. but i want this really big one like on my back going towards my ribs... whatcha think?


Answer
it all depends on the guy some guys like it like me and some think is not "lady like" i say screw them, tattoos are nice all depending on the design i want wings on my back plus others for a total of 8, girl as long is not on the face everything is ok in my eyes...

Tattoo design question?




Paigey


do think a dragon koi tattoo would look cool on the side like this
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/013/f/b/koi_and_dragon_fighting_tattoo_by_drewcarcrazy.jpg

or do you think just a koi tattoo
http://s7.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/578F004E.jpg not the same design but its just a reference


i think the first one would look really cool, especially on a girl, and i was thinking of getting it.



Answer
I agree the art work on the first one is really great. If you want something huge on your side i would pick the first tattoo but if you wanted something smaller then I would go with just the koi




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment