Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 2009 & 2011?




You're a W


Are they connected? I have the 2011 version and was going to watch it but I just noticed there's a 2009 version by the same name. hmm.


Answer
They are connected in the sense that they are both based on the same book, the original is in Swedish, with the remake in English. They are actually very similar to each other, in some cases identical scene for scene.

Do girls like tattoos?




DJ Kaine C


Do girls like tattoos?

I'm thinking about getting a facial tattoo, please don't laugh I'm serious, but give me your honest opinion especially if your a girl. I liked these:

http://justglamgirls.org/2011/05/most-unusual-and-weird-face-tattoos-15-images/



Answer
(most) girls absolutely adore tattoos! but only a minority prefer them all over your face, head, neck, or body.
if you are planning on getting one shown in the photos, I say go ahead. the second to last one isn't that bad. just remember removing those things will involve time, money, and an immense amount of pain.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment