Monday, June 2, 2014

Tattoo????




chevy21


I am looking into getting a tattoo! But, I dont want just any tattoo I want it to mean something important. I know its something I have to decide for myself but Im not sure what I should do. where can I get an idea!?


Answer
Iâm a tattoo artist and I know what you mean. But looking for it is the wrong way. Just wait for it.
I see people every day sitting around and looking at my flashes â¦â¦looking for âTHEIRâ Tattooâ¦.. (the flashes are good, I made a lot by myselfâ¦..but only if you know what you want)â¦â¦And most of these people donât knowâ¦
Youâre looking for a meaningâ¦â¦.a meaning from the bottom of your heart. But those you canât look for. People think they get a tattooâ¦..but I thinkâ¦â¦the tattoo gets youâ¦â¦.May be it takes a lot more time than you wantâ¦â¦but youâll know one day.
Same with relationshipâ¦..if youâre looking for a girl, youâll never find one. Stop lookingâ¦â¦â¦and one day you see the most beautiful girl in the world.
Donât go for itâ¦â¦..wait for it

butterfly tattoo on girls?




agpilotphi


What does the butterfly tattoo symbalize?


Answer
Butterfly tattoos are one of the more common tattoos among women. Butterflies can represent something pretty or something more meaningful.
Butterflies can symbolize various things depending on which culture you look at it.
In the Japanese culture, butterflies are seen as the personification of one's soul, whether it be living, dying, or dead. It is, also, thought that if a butterfly enters your guestroom and sits behind the bamboo screen, a person whom you love is coming to see you. But, at the same time, butterflies in large numbers are bad omens.
In the Russian culture, butterflies can represent a woman or grandmother.
In Greek, butterfly means 'soul.'
In China, 2 butterflies flying together is a symbol of love.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment