Saturday, June 7, 2014

Tattoo Design Ideas ..?




Stupidity


I'm planning to get a tattoo on my foot, and I would like to hear some suggestions for unique design ideas.

Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks in advance.



Answer
Foot tattoos can really be sexy and interesting. If you were to get a tattoo, it should at least be something that represent a part of yourself...that would make it unique. If you are a girl, flowers, zodiac sign symbols, vines, stars etc would be fitting and you can always design them in a way that would reflect a part of you...there are a lot of variations for these designs and you can always ask your tattoo artist to add a personal touch to make it unique.

Tattoo design request?




Aphrodisia


Anyone has pictures of tattoo designs of a person (PREFERABLY A GIRL) with his or her mouth sewed? I need a picture to begin with so that me and my artist can work a design out. I can't find any on google and the search terms i tried aren't really giving me what i want, thus asking on yahoo answers. Thanks all


Answer
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://tat2guru.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Girl-With-Mouth-Sewn-Shut-and-Bloody-Head-Tattoo-346x500.jpg&imgrefurl=http://tat2guru.com/top-13-creepiest-bone-chilling-spine-tingling-tattoos/&h=500&w=346&sz=42&tbnid=0sk75kF6-2BSNM:&tbnh=94&tbnw=65&zoom=1&usg=__W1h6SaYpN9l9nnpdtTFgoK9vASE=&docid=nNw4RAheLRyA2M&sa=X&ei=dO9AUsjXAcaIyAHvo4GwBA&ved=0CDQQ9QEwAw&dur=2199




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment