Monday, June 2, 2014

Tattoo Ideas?




Lady


I have a globe with my kidâs names around it (meaning my kids are my world).
I have my initial with a crown on it (meaning I am a queen plus I love TI-king of the south).
Looking for more original ideas for my next tattoo. I am open minded so please give me original/different/meaningful ideas.



Answer
I think original means you have to come up with it!
Give it time. You'll come up with something much better than anybody here will, and it'll be your idea, not someone else's.
It's weird, I think getting tattoos is a little bit of an addiction for a lot of people. Not that that's bad, but I think you should have an idea for one before you think about getting "the next one," and not the other way around. Good luck.

tattoo ideas?




We tell it


im going to be getting a tattoo with my fincaee's name i dont want it to be where everyone can see it, does anyone have any ideas where i can put it or what it should look like, like with a design or something?


Answer
DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to do something to symbolize your love, ok. but DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT get someone else's name tattoo'd on your body unless it is a memorial to someone, or for your kids!!! First of all, bad luck, I have seen people come in and get names done and come back 2 weeks later because they need to get it covered. If you want to get something for your fiance, get something that symbolizes them. An animal, a flower, maybe even a chinese symbol meaning couple that both of you could get together. Something that means something to both of you, but easier to cover or say means something else if you were to split. I know, I know, you are going to be together forever, but, there is a high divorce rate!! Me and my now ex-husband got symbols together after we were married for a year. i'm so glad I didn't get his name, or I would have to cover it. With a chinese symbol, no one knows what it means unless I tell them (don't do this if u live in china!!) Good luck, and please, refrain from putting their name on you!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment