Friday, June 6, 2014

Tattoo Idea?




.Heather.


Ok so I have always wanted I tattoo that has something to do with my cousins. My family is very imporant to me. I saw I picture of a girl with to two hand prints on her ribcage and I really liked it so I draw this out. It would be on the rib cage and it would have 8 hand prints one from each of my cousins in their favorite colors and in black at the bottom it would say "Friends stay side by side, You'll always mean so much to me" the lyrics are from Winter by Bayside. Please give me your opinion good or bad. tell me things to change anything. I would love it.
<br>
http://joyfulxgirl.deviantart.com/art/Tattoo-Idea-70029526
<br>
I drew it out and that my account so I didn't steal it.
I know it will hurt, I'm ok with that.
I don't really see how you fnd it self centered.
I would find a great tattoo artist and make sure everything is clean, I'm not stupid.



Answer
I think it's a great idea, but you could make them a bit smaller. It doesn't really go with the shape of your body right now, and I think it's important for all tattoos to do this so they look like part of your body, not something obstructing it.

Arm tattoo bad idea for a girl?




Laura


I want a rose tattoo possibly on my upper arm or on the inside of my lower arm. im just worried about it looking trashy. this tattoo is in memory of my mom and i want to be able to see it. im not planning on getting a sleeve or anything, so i want to make sure it wont look weird. Im also concidering my foot. Any suggestions??



this is a pic of it

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd271/2007losers/get-attachment.jpg?t=1247268183



Answer
I have tattoos on both arms, so obviously I like the placement. People are always going to judge you for having a visible tattoo, no matter what the reasoning behind the tattoo. I think it's impossible for well executed, attractive designs to look trashy, but others disagree with me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment