Sunday, June 1, 2014

Tattoo Idea?




.Heather.


Ok so I have always wanted I tattoo that has something to do with my cousins. My family is very imporant to me. I saw I picture of a girl with to two hand prints on her ribcage and I really liked it so I draw this out. It would be on the rib cage and it would have 8 hand prints one from each of my cousins in their favorite colors and in black at the bottom it would say "Friends stay side by side, You'll always mean so much to me" the lyrics are from Winter by Bayside. Please give me your opinion good or bad. tell me things to change anything. I would love it.
<br>
http://joyfulxgirl.deviantart.com/art/Tattoo-Idea-70029526
<br>
I drew it out and that my account so I didn't steal it.
I know it will hurt, I'm ok with that.
I don't really see how you fnd it self centered.
I would find a great tattoo artist and make sure everything is clean, I'm not stupid.



Answer
I think it's a great idea, but you could make them a bit smaller. It doesn't really go with the shape of your body right now, and I think it's important for all tattoos to do this so they look like part of your body, not something obstructing it.

Tattoo idea...?




Vva C


First of all, is a medium sized piece on the thigh a good first tattoo?
Second, the tattoo would be of a girl playing a piano with music notes in the form of sheet music coming out, something like in the photo. It would be line work, for the most part.



Answer
If this is your first tattoo it's a good choice there's no detail at all it's all fill-in black ink with very minimal lines, the back of the calf is a good spot..be prepared for soreness and swelling. Numerous people are refusing to hire people with tattoos even grocery stores Burger King Walmart McDonald's anything in the food indesty, if you have tattoos that can be seen on your arms/hands or neck they will not hire you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment