Thursday, June 5, 2014

Tattoo ideas? Tree sketch with zebra so far.?




StaceyM


What I know is this: I want to get a tattoo that features the sketch of a tree (with roots shown) and a zebra near it. It's just going to be black ink. Maybe the hint of color somewhere if a good idea is had. I'm looking for help with placement, size, pictures to go from and if anything else is implemented. I'm still not sure what kind of tree. I'm thinking oak or the safari umbrella tree. I'm pretty sure that I want the zebra's body sideways, but the face facing forward angled slightly.
Any ideas would be welcome!

Thanks!
Awh, thanks! I appreciate that!
Oh, I really enjoy the zebra idea with the shading in the black. And I don't think I'd go for a back piece because I want to be able to see it myself sometimes. I do like the idea of the pants line as the horizon, but I am not excessively slender, so I would feel awkward showing it to someone. Granted, I'm not fat, there's no overhang :P but it's not exactly how I want it. I was actually thinking of somehow having it follow the curve of my breast, with the tree on the outside and the roots curving under it. I want it to be someplace unusal, but not weird.



Answer
Wow, I'm really impressed this was something original, not someone asking what stupid saying they should get on themselves or what would look "cool". You go girl. I would get it in the middle of my back or on my lower back....I don't think it would look tacky there because when you wear pants it always seems to me like a ground like. Umbrella tree for sure.

Who Has Some Teen Girl Bedroom Ideas?




Amy Rose.


Here are some ideas I like and already have:

-Skulls
-Tattoo Inspired
-Pinup/Retro
-Zebra

Favorite colors:
-Purple
-Lime Green
-Black+White


Send me wall covering ideas and bedding plus window stuff.

(:

LINKS PLEASE!



Answer
http://www.pbteen.com/stylehouse/design/mixmatch/index.cfm

Use this! I love how you can design your own. The colors and such are kinda girly, but I love the zebra! Go through them and pick! Maybe you could get that, and some really cool purple sheets with green pillows. Awesome!

Hope I could help!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment