Sunday, June 1, 2014

Tattoo ideas for a girl?




You Don't


So me and my boyfriend love tattoos and when I turn 18 I am getting some .
I had some ideas
-Cheetah print on my shoulder
-saying on my foot
-tramp stamp (idk of what)
- playboy bunny on my a$$
Idk what . I don't wanna get something that will be morphed when I have kids :p



Answer
You have many tattoo ideas, but you still canât decide which you should get. Donât be worried. This article has ranked the most popular tattoo designs for women. http://blog.getbetterlife.com/happy-womens-day-top-15-tattoo-ideas-for-women
Hope this article can give your inspiring tattoo ideas. You can in conjunction with your favorite get one. Good luck.

i need first tattoo ideas?




Angel grl


ok so im sure everyone who goes to get their first tattoo arnt really sure what to get. most people base their tattoo off of something thats significant to them, but i dont really have anything significant to me other than my family. I dont want something that EVERY girl has like butterflies. so ideas and pictures would be great. im thinking of getting it on my lower back or maby my shoulder. whats a good place to get your first tattoo?


Answer
http://tattoos-for-women.org/tattoo-designs-for-women/

Here's a website with great girl tattoo ideas and articles for that first tattoo.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment