Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tattoos && piercings on pretty girls!! ?




XoPinKpolK


Okkay so Im 19 and i have 7 piercings and two tattoos!! I have my ears my cartilidge nose lip(stud ball) tongue && belly button..my tattoos are a rosary on my foot and my zodiac sign behind my ear! I want way more tattoos Im dun with piercings gettin a new one tmrw! I just want to hear what ppl think about this kinda stuff on girls! Im 5'3'' long brown hair mixed: white black && mexican..brown eyes nice skin color..i love all my piericns n tats n im very comfortable and confident in my skin! So wats your opinions? Glacias ⥠â¥


Answer
I love seeing them on girls. I think tattoos and piercings are sexy and a great way to distinguish yourself from the crowd. Personally I had mixed experiences, some people are conservative and give me crap for having them and judge me without even knowing me. But if your comfortable in your own skin and didn't get them for the wrong reasons you shouldn't care too much what other people think.

What tattoos look good on a girl?




De


I want to get a tattoo in my back what will look good? Im tan but not dark skin. Im 5'4 and 130LBS im not fat just good proportioned XD


Answer
Your zodiac, a special name, symbol, etc. It depends on what you're into




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment