Monday, May 5, 2014

Anyone know some links to cute tattoos for girls?




foreverb18


or if u have some ideas pls lemme know :) thx!


Answer
You need to just figure out what you really love and go from there. My first tattoo was a swallow-tailed butterfly b/c I was obsessed with butterflies at the time. Once I figured out what I wanted, I scoured the internet looking for a picture of a butterfly in the right position, then I let the tattoo artist work his magic with it. You don't want to just go to a site with pre-made designs and pick one for your tattoo. That won't mean anything and in a couple of years you'll regret getting it, trust me. My butterfly is 8 years old now and I still get a ton of compliments on it. I now have 4 tattoos and each of them has a special meaning.

What are some cute tattoos and peircings for girls?




Jessica


I want tattoos designs or ideas please. Or links. I want ones that not many people have and the same with peircings. Or just cute piercings.
I like girly things and my favorite color is pink



Answer
Getting a tattoo idea from a link well is going to be hard to say that not a lot of people have got it. Chances are if there is a link for it someone has replicated it or modified to be more original or either the artist did it verbatim as the design that exists on a public platform such as the web. I'd suggest that you go to a professional, clean, sterile, and reputable shop and take a look at the artist's portfolios and maybe sit down and talk with them and get them to draw you up something nice and original that is for you. You could be more detailed in what you like and it would been easier to help you. Giving the things that you like help a lot more than being so broad about you liking girly things and that depends on the persons individual concept of what is girl and what isn't. It could differ from person to person. But I think you would be pleased to go to a shop and get someone to talk with you and draw you something up cute that you love and that expresses what you want it to.

Good Luck with your Endeavors




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment